Finding a Los Angeles janitorial service that meets your needs is about asking the right questions.
Below are some of the questions we get asked the most by prospective clients. Do you have a question not covered here? Please give our friendly office a call, and we are happy to help.
How is the cost of janitorial service determined?
The cost of your cleaning service is based on your cleaning needs and priorities. We translate your list of requirements into how many labor hours it requires to effectively and thoroughly accomplish these tasks. The largest driver of cost in cleaning service industry is the cost of labor.
The following are some good questions to ask during the quoting process: How many labor hours it should take to perform the job? How much supervision will my account receive? How are customer service issues handled? What happens if I am unhappy with my cleaning?
How do you guarantee quality?
Our uniformed, trained cleaners use our own cleaning products and the best equipment for doing the job right. This is included in our prices. Quality work is reinforced through inspections, detailed record keeping, and exception reporting.
What types of services do you offer?
Commercial cleaning programs commonly entail the following services, but our services are always customized around your company’s particular needs:
- Restroom cleaning and disinfecting
- Sanitizing all bathroom fixtures, sinks, partitions, walls, etc.
- Trash gathering, collection, removal and recycling.
- Stair and elevator cleaning.
- Sweeping, mopping and dusting of floors
- Vacuuming Entrance, reception area and foyer cleaning
- Wipe and disinfect doorknobs, telephones and light switches
- Kitchen and lounge area cleaning including sinks, countertops, microwaves, toasters, and refrigerators
- High dusting & horizontal surface dusting
- Air condition vent cleaning
- Window washing and blind cleaning
- Cleaning of light fixtures, baseboards, millwork, etc.
Do I have to commit to a long-term contract?
With Empress Janitorial you never have to commit to a long-term contract. Unlike most janitorial service providers, Empress Janitorial Services believes our work speaks for itself. We do not require long-term contracts and choose to do business on a month-to-month basis.
Our philosophy: We have to earn your business each and every time.
How do I begin?
Contact Empress Janitorial Services by either calling or emailing us for your free janitorial service estimate. If more information is needed we will set up a free walkthrough of your property with a sales representative.